Christopher Luty, M.D.
Expert Evaluations for Exceptional Outcomes
Dr. Christopher Luty brings expertise from specialized training in both interventional radiology and neuroradiology. He is devoted to patient care from initial interpretation and evaluation to treatment and followup. Dr. Luty maintains compassionate care for his patients and exceptional service for referring physicians and specialists.
His interests include:
- Interventional Oncology (Embolization and Ablation)
- Percutaneous Biopsies and Drainages
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy and Biliary drainage
- Myelography and Lumbar Punctures
- CT and MRI of the brain and spine
- Head and Neck (ENT) radiology
Dr. Luty earned his bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He received his medical degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and completed internship at Broadlawns Medical Center in Des Moines, IA. He completed diagnostic radiology residency at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Luty received additional fellowship training in neuroradiology at the University of Iowa, as well as vascular and interventional radiology at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America, American Roentgen Ray Society, and the Society of Interventional Radiology. Dr. Luty is board certified by the American Board of Radiology.
Dr. Luty’s practice sites include:
- ThedaCare Appleton Medical Center
- Thedacare Shawano Medical Center
- ThedaCare Physicians Family Physicians (North Appleton, Memorial, Midway, Kimberly)
- ThedaCare Physicians Pediatrics (Appleton North)
- Primary Care Associates
- ThedaCare Berlin Hospital
- ThedaCare Wild Rose Hospital
- Clintonville Clinic
- Encircle Health