Anthony Eclavea, M.D.
Expert Evaluations for Exceptional Outcomes
Dr. Anthony Eclavea helps lead Radiology Associates division of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He specializes in nonsurgical procedures that help diagnose and improve the quality of life for our patients. He has a particular interest in the development of minimally invasive therapies for cancer patients.
Dr. Eclavea joined Radiology Associates in 2009. As a former Chief of Radiology at Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center, a SERMC regional clinical advisor, and a Joint Readiness Clinical Advisory Board member, he had a distinguished military career. He is well published, and has presented many research papers and publications at Radiology conferences throughout the nation.
His special interests include:
• Uterine fibroid embolization and ovarian vein embolization.
• Angiography and peripheral vascular intervention
• Percutaneous biopsies and drainages
• Percutaneous Nephrostomy and Biliary drainage, endoluminal laser stone
• Facet and S-I joint injections for pain relief
• Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
• Interventional Oncology (Thermal ablation, Cryoablation and
Dr. Eclavea received his degree in medicine from the University of Kansas Medical School. He completed his internship and residency at Tripler Army Medical Center, Hawaii, and fellowship in Interventional Radiology at Indiana University Medical Center. He is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, with a certification of added qualification in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He maintains certification in ATLS and ACLS. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, Wisconsin Medical Society, Society of Interventional Radiology, American Medical Association, Radiology Society of North America, American Roentgen Ray Society, Society of Cardiovasular and Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Eclavea’s practice sites include:
• ThedaCare Appleton Medical Center
• ThedaCare Shawano Medical Center•
• ThedaCare Berlin Medical Center•
• ThedaCare Wild Rose Hospital
• ThedaCare Physicians Family Physicians
(North Appleton, Memorial, Midway, Kimberly)
• ThedaCare Physicians Pediatrics (Appleton North)
• Primary Care Associates