Stephen Bejvan, M.D.
Expert Evaluations for Exceptional Outcomes
Dr. Stephen Bejvan’s community hospital experience and private practice experience allow him to focus on radiology procedures in the context of overall patient care. As a practical, community-based radiologist, Dr. Bejvan provides the most efficient and effective means of testing or treatment for each patient’s specific needs. In doing so, he ensures that physicians and other specialists are able to make the best decisions for patient care based on the best radiological input. Dr Bejvan serves as Section Chief of the Emergency Services Division of RAA.
His special interests in radiology include:
- Percutaneous biopsies and drainages
- Stereotactic and ultrasound-guided breast core biopsies
Dr. Bejvan earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin and a master’s degree in biological sciences from the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee. He completed his internship at St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee and his radiology residency at the University of Washington.
He joined Radiology Associates in 2000. He is board certified by the American College of Radiology, and is a member of the Radiological Society of America and the American College of Radiology.
Dr. Bejvan’s practice sites include:
- ThedaCare Appleton Medical Center
- Thedacare Shawano Medical Center
- ThedaCare Physicians Family Physicians (North Appleton, Memorial, Midway, Kimberly)
- ThedaCare Physicians Pediatrics (Appleton North)
- Primary Care Associates
- ThedaCare Berlin Hospital
- ThedaCare Wild Rose Hospital
- Clintonville Clinic
- Encircle Health